The ever popular Bike Track Days allow bike owners an enjoyable and safe way to ride their bike in a controlled environment. Riders will get to enjoy a variety of different circuit configurations on a FIA Sanctioned Grade One circuit with full medical and ambulance cover on the day. It is an opportunity to ride on a race track without the constraints, restrictions and invariable risks of a public road.
Safety cover on the track is run to strict international standards, with marshal’s posts manned, and safety trucks, ambulance and paramedic services available throughout the event.
Prices inclusive of VAT.
- Riders who have not participated in Track Days at Dubai Autodrome before must first enroll and partake in a Novice Track Evening despite their previous experience.
- Any standard road worthy or track bike may participate in a Bike Track Day/Evening.
- Riders must be in possession of a valid and current driver’s road or race
- One piece or two piece zipped together leathers, helmet, boots and gloves are mandatory. Back protector is recommended.
- All bikes must have front and rear lights along with clear visors for Evening Track Sessions.
- Track day costs depends on Dubai Autodrome circuit configurations being used on the day.
Track Day Rewards
The following redemption link will allow those who have purchased 6 Track Days, the opportunity to avail the 7th one for Free. Redemption code: TRKLTY001 (Completed Reward card must be presented on the day) Loyalty Card Redemption