Roll Racing DXB takes drag racing off the streets and into a safe, controlled environment which ensures maximum fun for participants and fantastic viewing pleasure for spectators.
Concept is simple: you race against another vehicle from a rolling start of 40kph – heading onto the main straight & then 250m of pure exhilaration, pitting yourself against another driver. Roll Racing is open to both cars and SUVs – battling it out on Dubai Autodrome’s floodlit main straight.
Requirements for Participants:
- All street legal cars and SUVs are allowed to enter.
- Entry fee AED 420 (Limited places available – Please ‘BOOK NOW’ online ).
- Sign On / Registration will start from 7.30pm.
- No Burnouts / No Full Slick Tires.
- All vehicles must be inspected on site.
- Each participant is allowed 1 passenger (AED 50 – sign on required).
- Helmets and seatbelts: worn correctly at all times on track.
- No sandals allowed, make sure you wear shoes.
- No loose items in the car.
- All spectators must enter via Grandstand Main entrance (MotorCity Boulevard).
- Entry Fee: AED 20.
- Parking next to Grandstand entrance.
- Event for spectators will begin at 8.30pm.
- Additional drivers: AED 210
- Passengers: AED 50
- Helmet hire: AED 55