Autocross DXB revs into action at Dubai Autodrome!
Test your skills on track against the clock. Timed runs through a challenging coned course with a variety of obstacles. Open to many vehicles including ATVs and Track Specials.
A fun-filled event with a competitive component – improve your time and car control on a variety of course layouts on the Hill Handling Circuit at Dubai Autodrome. Accelerate and conquer the course!
Requirements for Participants:
- Street legal cars and track cars as well as ATVs are allowed to enter.
- Runs will be timed but no prizes will be awarded – it’s you and your car against the clock.
- Entry Fee AED 450 (Limited places available – ‘BOOK NOW’ online).
- Sign-on and registration is at the Hill Circuit Smartbox starting from either 8:00 am (if morning session) or 12:00pm (if afternoon session).
- All vehicles must be inspected on site.
- Each participant is allowed 1 passenger (AED 50 – sign on required).
- Helmets and seatbelts need to be worn correctly at all times on track.
- No sandals allowed, closed-shoes are mandatory.
- No loose items in the car.
- Further information in the Standing Regulations (see below).
- Spectators can attend and watch the event for free.
- Spectators need to be behind the circuit fence at all times.
- Parking next to the Hill Circuit Smartbox.
- Additional Driver: AED 210
- Passengers: AED 55
- Helmet Hire: AED 55
Sample Session Schedules:
|AM Sessions||PM Sessions|
|08:00 – Arrival & Scrutineering||12:00 – Arrival & Scrutineering|
|08:45 – Briefing (15 minutes)||13:00 – Briefing (15 minutes)|
|09:00 – Runs begin||13:30 – Runs begin|
|12:00 – Runs end||16:30 – Runs end|