The all-new Mini Enduro Cup by Dubai Kartdrome is a high-impact endurance race championship designed to challenge you over three exciting rounds between June and September. All rounds count towards your SWS world ranking. Format and regulations have been designed to be as streamlined and simple as possible with:
- New! Categories: Senior Cup (ages 13-34) & Masters (ages 35+)
- 2 hours 15 minutes race duration.
- Choice of 1 driver per team (Iron Man) or 2 drivers per team (Earn SWS points).
- 34 grid places available.
- Kart rotation at every fuel stop to ensure level playing field.
- Minimum 3 compulsory pit stops.
- Minimum 3 minutes pit time per stop to rest and refresh.
- No minimum or maximum drive stint time.
- Different track layout for each round.
- Gain points towards SWS Endurance rankings world wide (2 drivers per team only).
- Points do not apply towards the main Dubai Kartdrome Endurance Championship.
- First Prize Overall: FREE entry into 2019 Endurance Championship Round 3!
- First Prize in Senior & Masters: Formula DXB Experience!
2019 Mini Enduro Cup Championship Documents:
RD2: 24 June 2019 (Speedway with Bus Stop Circuit)
Click here for RD2 Results
RD3: 2 September 2019 (International with Bus Stop Circuit)
Click here for RD3 Early Bird Registration (book before 26 August)