Arrive & Race Endurance Karting!
The all-new Mini Enduro Cup by Dubai Kartdrome is a high-impact endurance race championship designed to challenge you over three exciting rounds between June and September. All rounds count towards your SWS world ranking.
Format and regulations have been designed to be as streamlined and simple as possible with:
- Categories: Senior Cup (ages 13-34) & Masters (ages 35+)
- 2 hours 15 minutes race duration.
- Choice of 1 driver per team (Iron Man) or 2 drivers per team (Earn SWS points).
- 34 grid places available.
- Kart rotation at every fuel stop to ensure level playing field.
- Minimum 3 compulsory pit stops.
- Minimum 3 minutes pit time per stop to rest and refresh.
- No minimum or maximum drive stint time.
- Different track layout for each round.
- Gain points towards SWS Endurance rankings world wide (2 drivers per team only).
- Points do not apply towards the main Dubai Kartdrome Endurance Championship.
Congratulations to the 2019 Mini Enduro Cup Champions!
2019 Overall Champion: Bin Drai Racing Team
2019 Masters Champion: Wheels of Fury