UAE’s Annual Big Weekend for Professional Kart Racers
17-18 January 2020
Local talent will challenge international drivers for top honors of becoming Dubai O-Plate Champions on the world renowned Dubai Kartdrome circuit. Two days only!
The Dubai Kartdrome answered the call by many drivers who wanted to challenge for a championship but without the pressure and expense of a full season campaign.
Dubai Kartdrome pulls together a large amount of attractive prizes that will be awarded to the top drivers in each category. Here are some of the prizes on offer:
- XCEL will be giving the Senior winner an F4 test day at Dubai Autodrome.
- IAME to provide a new Cadet engine for the Bambino Cup winner (terms & conditions apply).
- IAME will give World IAME Grand Finals tickets for Cadet, Junior, Senior, Masters and Shifter Champions.
- GGM (George Gibbons Motorsport) will provide the Cadet Champion full support at the 2020 World IAME Finals, including awning space, engine/chassis, telemetry data, oil and fuel.
- Motorscape to provide the Junior and Senior Champions full support at the 2020 World IAME Finals, including awning space, engine/chassis, telemetry data, oil and fuel.
Fun in the Sun
The winter temperatures in Dubai are normally in the mid 20’s (Celsius), which provides an ideal opportunity for European teams to test and race when conditions back home are significantly colder. A great experience for drivers and the whole family; bring them along to enjoy Dubai’s sun, shopping and beaches!
Special Hotel Rates
Dubai Kartdrome is proud to partner with Park Inn by Radisson in MotorCity to provide the best price and convenience for visiting drivers.
2018 Dubai-O-Plate: 19-20 January Results & Prizes
2019 Dubai-O-Plate: 18-19 January Results & Prizes