Roll Racing DXB
Take racing off the streets and into a safe, controlled environment which ensures maximum fun for participants and fantastic viewing pleasure for spectators.
The concept is simple: you challenge another vehicle from a rolling start of 40kph heading onto the main straight, and then 250m of pure exhilaration, pitting yourself against another driver. Roll Racing DXB is open to cars and SUVs, all battling it out on Dubai Autodrome’s floodlit main straight.
Requirements for Participants
- Ensure you book online below – Limited places available!
- All street legal cars and SUVs are allowed to enter
- Entry fee AED 420
- Sign On / Registration will start from at 7.00pm
- No Burnouts / No Full Slick Tires
- All vehicles must be inspected on site
- Each participant are allowed 1 passenger in car and SUVs (AED 50 and sign on required)
- Helmets and seatbelts: worn correctly at all times on track (Please bring own helmet).
- Closed-toe shoes required (no sandals allowed)
- No loose items in the car
- All spectators must enter via Grandstand Main entrance (MotorCity Boulevard)
- Entry Fee: AED 20
- Parking in next to Grandstand entrance
- Event for spectators will begin at 8.00pm