Live life in the fast lane with Dubai Autodrome
We offer a challenging and rewarding professional workplace where you’ll have the chance to improve yourself and work with a passionate team of experienced Motorsport and entertainment individuals.
Check out our latest vacancies and see where a career with Dubai Autodrome could take you.
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Responsible for the provision of emergency medical care to sustain patient well-being and safety, prevent further injury or deterioration and promote patient stabilization and clinical outcomes.
- Must hold a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care qualification as an Emergency Medical Technician or equivalent from a UAE or an internationally recognised College or University.
- Must hold a Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Service professional license or be registered and affiliated currently with a professional body for Emergency Care Practitioners as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Must have a minimum of three to five years’ experience as an Emergency Medical Technician in the prehospital setting, preferably including motorsport.
- Must hold UAE Driving License (with manual) for a minimum of three years
- Please note: Nursing Qualification and experience will not be considered for this position.
Suitable candidates can send their CV with two recent professional references to email@example.com