The ever popular Bike Track Days allow bike owners an enjoyable and safe way to ride their bike in a controlled environment. Riders will get to enjoy a variety of different circuit configurations on a FIA Sanctioned Grade A circuit with full medical and ambulance cover on the day. It is an opportunity to ride on a race track without the constraints, restrictions and invariable risks of a public road.
Safety cover on the track is run to strict international standards, with marshal’s posts manned, and safety trucks, ambulance and paramedic services available throughout the event.
- Riders who have not participated in Track Days at Dubai Autodrome before must first enroll and partake in a Novice Track Evening despite their previous experience.
- Any standard road worthy or track bike may participate in a Bike Track Day/Evening.
- Riders must be in possession of a valid and current driver’s road or race
- One piece or two piece zipped together leathers, helmet, boots and gloves are mandatory. Back protector is recommended.
- All bikes must have front and rear lights along with clear visors for Evening Track Sessions.
- Track day costs depends on Dubai Autodrome circuit configurations being used on the day.
Learn more what happens on a typical bike track day: What Happens on a Track Day (Download PDF)