Track Days/Evenings allow drivers to explore the performance of their cars in a controlled and safe environment. It is an opportunity to drive on a race track without the constraints, restrictions and invariable risks of a public road.
Safety cover on the track is run to strict international standards, with marshal’s posts manned, and safety trucks, ambulance and paramedic services available throughout the event.
Prices inclusive of VAT.
- Drivers who have not participated in Track Days at Dubai Autodrome before must first enroll and partake in a Novice Track Evening.
- Any standard road worthy or track car (except single seaters, open wheel cars or SUVs) may participate in a Car Track Day/Evening.
- Drivers must be in possession of a valid and current driver’s license.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while on the track. Helmets can be hired on the day for AED 55.
- Track day costs depends on Dubai Autodrome circuit configurations being used on the day.
Learn more about What Happens on a Track Day Download PDF
Track Day Rewards
The following redemption link will allow those who have purchased 6 Trackdays, the opportunity to avail of the 7th one for Free. Redemption code: TRKLTY001 (Completed Reward card must be presented on the day) Loyalty Card Redemption