Track Days/Evenings allow drivers to explore the performance of their cars in a controlled and safe environment. It is an opportunity to drive on a race track without the constraints, restrictions and invariable risks of a public road.
Safety cover on the track is run to strict international standards, with marshal’s posts manned, and safety trucks, ambulance and paramedic services available throughout the event.
- Drivers who have not participated in Track Days at Dubai Autodrome before must first enroll and partake in a Novice Track Evening.
- Any standard road worthy or track car (except single seaters, open wheel cars or SUVs) may participate in a Car Track Day/Evening.
- Drivers must be in possession of a valid and current driver’s license.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while on the track. Helmets can be hired on the day for AED 50.
- Track day costs depends on Dubai Autodrome circuit configurations being used on the day.
Learn more about What Happens on a Track Day Download PDF
Track Day Rewards
The following redemption link will allow those who have purchased 6 Trackdays, the opportunity to avail of the 7th one for Free. Redemption code: TRKLTY001 (Completed Reward card must be presented on the day) Loyalty Card Redemption