The latest Autodrome concept to grab the attention of all Motorsport enthusiasts. Taking racing off the streets & into a safe, controlled environment which ensures maximum fun for participants and fantastic viewing pleasure for spectators.
Concept is simple: you race against another vehicle from a rolling start of 40kph – heading onto the main straight & then 250m of pure exhilaration, pitting yourself against another driver. Roll Racing is open to both cars & SUVs – battling it out on Autodrome’s floodlit main straight.
Requirements for Participants
- All street legal cars and SUVs are allowed to enter
- Entry fee AED420 (Ensure you book online below – Limited places available)
- Sign On / Registration will start from at 7.00pm
- No Burnouts / No Full Slick Tires
- All vehicles must be inspected on site
- Each participant are allowed 1 passenger (AED 50 & sign on required)
- Helmets and seatbelts: worn correctly at all times on track
- No sandals allowed, make sure you wear shoes
- No loose items in the car
- All spectators must enter via Grandstand Main entrance (Motorcity Boulevard)
- Entry Fee: AED 20
- Parking in next to Grandstand entrance
- Event for spectators will begin at 8.00pm