Kartdrome Timings & Prices
- Timing & Availability
- Arrive & Drive
- Corporate & Group Events
- Kids Karting
- Laserdrome & Other Activities
|Outdoor Kartdrome – Live Events Calendar
||Indoor Kartdrome – Live Events Calendar
- Note for links below: Green blocks mean sessions available, red blocks means Kartdrome in use or not available.
- For Arrive & Drive and kart owner timings and availability please call: 971 (4) 367 8744
The Kartdrome offers a fleet of leisure Karts that deliver an excellent racing experience and ensures high safety in a range of specifications to satisfy those aged 7 and up. Manufactured by SODIKART, the Karts offer a comfortable driving position, top level performance and handling.
The Karts are powered by a Honda 390cc, 13.5hp engines which ensure equal acceleration, guaranteeing that all clients have the most competitive karts available. They are also equipped with transponders that automate timing and scoring systems providing an accurate starting grid in qualifying. This up-to-date system displays laps competed, gap between karts and the fastest lap. At the end of each session drivers are able to compare lap times.
The 1.2km international standard circuit at the Kartdrome features 17 corners to test driver’s skills, a tunnel and bridge to add to the excitement. This challenging circuit affords maximum safety to all drivers and spectators and is equipped with a complete set of flood lights to offer perfect viewing for night time racing.
During races, 24 pit garages are ready to ensure that each team has a private area for servicing. Above the pit garage are several multi-purpose rooms, including a timing room and a race control room equipped with CCTV cameras covering every corner of the track.
The state-of-the-art facility hosts Arrive & Drive sessions daily while also providing kart owners the opportunity to practice on the track. The venue also hosts rounds of the DAMC Karting Championship and the Endurance Challenge 24 Hour races.
- Price: AED110 per 15 minutes timed session with AED10 annual registration fee
Housed in the massive warehouse style structure adjacent to the outdoor Kart circuit and behind the Dubai Autodrome Main Grandstand and a stone throw from the Outdoor Track. The Indoor Kart track is approximately 620 meters long and can accommodate up to 20 drivers on track at any one time.
- Price: AED100 per 15 minutes timed session with AED10 annual registration fee
Kartdrome is an ideal venue for companies and groups to entertain staff and/or clients with a variety of kart racing events tailor made for this purpose. A variety of events can be organised and tailor-made to exact requirements, taking into consideration size of groups, activity requirements etc. Ideal for corporate entertainment and team building.
In an effort to maximise the corporate experience several options exist to add an extra touch to proceedings, thus events can be tailor made to suit requirements of each individual client. Below are some ideas that could add value to an event at the Kartdrome:
Catering: We would be pleased to suggest a selection of different menus from our official catering companies.
Please do not hesitate to request a quotation.
- Merchandising: In order enhance the corporate day the production of special corporate “goodies” (caps, T-shirts and gifts) branded with corporate logo and the Dubai Autodrome logo can be arranged. Please allow 10 production days.
- Trophies: A vital aspect to any race day is to reward winning participants on the podium! Kartdrome can provide tailor made trophies made by our official supplier Crystal Gallery. A nice crystal shape engraved with your logo and the design of the track as an example, would make for a great reward and keep the memory alive.
- Promoters & Hostesses: To add glitz and panache to an event promoters and hostesses can be arranged to welcome guests to the event.
Karting is the first step in a racing drivers career to the top. Champions from Lewis Hamilton to Ayrton Senna honed their skill driving Karts. The Kartdrome offers special Karts and Karting sessions for children from the ages of 7 to 12.
Arrive & Drive sessions for kids take place every day at the Indoor Kartdrome.
For Kids who want to learn more about Karting, expert and professional tuition is available. While for parents who are stumped for party ideas for their children the Kartdrome has a variety of packages catering specifically for birthdays and children group events.
Kids Arrive & Drive
Kids Arrive & Drive sessions take place daily at the Indoor Kartdrome on the challenging circuit with no adults present on track. This provides a safe and secure environment for children to get to grips with driving and controlling Karts under expert supervision. The sessions offer individual drivers or groups opportunity to take to the track and experience the thrill of Karting.
Kids group packages:
- Kids Karting Group 2 sessions of 10 minutes @ AED 115 per child
- Laserdrome Kids Group 3 sessions of 10 minutes @ AED 125 per child
- Karting & Laserdrome Combo Kids Package 1 Laser session of 10 minutes and 1 Kart session of 10 minutes @ AED 105 per child
- Maximum of 20 persons at same time for laser
- Maximum of 7 persons at same time for karting
Kids Packages Overview
All Kids packages at the Indoor Kartdrome include: Marshals, mechanics, safety crews, medical support, timing service, event co-coordinator while helmets, overalls and gloves are provided. Applies to all packages:
- Minimum of 10 persons for booking
- Laserdrome maximum of 20 at same time in a session
- Maximum of 7 at same time out on track
- Specific time slots (check booking form)
- Kids meals option available
- Download Kids Activity Booking Form
- Download Kids Party Menus
Kids Karting Tuition
The best way for children to learn the basics of Karting is to be taught by the experts. Professional tuition is provided by Kartdrome which helps fast track kids onto the track in a safe and secure environment.
They will be able to learn basic driving and racing skills such as correct race lines, track vision, turning and braking techniques. Tuition is provided in 4 sessions of 2 hours each run by professional instructors which includes lectures designed for children followed by on track sessions.
- Download Kids Tuition Booking Form
Laserdrome: Unleash your fighting spirit
A unique feature of the Indoor Kartdrome Complex is the Laserdrome – laser tag – game area. Best described as Paintball without the Pain(t) and without the mess. Players are sorted into two teams (maximum 10 players) battling against one another with laser guns. Set in a medieval castle type environment of 400 square meters featuring huge dayglo dungeon style decoration with lighting and artificial fog aimed at confusing vision and making the objective of tagging opponents a challenge. Ideal for groups and children.
Content to come