Roll Racing DXB
The latest Dubai Autodrome concept for motorsport enthusiasts! Take racing off the streets and into a safe, controlled environment which ensures maximum fun for participants and fantastic viewing pleasure for spectators.
The concept is simple: you race against another vehicle from a rolling start of 40kph heading onto the main straight, and then 250m of pure exhilaration, pitting yourself against another driver. Roll Racing DXB is open to cars, SUVs and motorbikes – all battling it out on Dubai Autodrome’s floodlit main straight.
*Photo Credit: Greg Falski
Requirements for Participants
- All street legal cars, SUVs & Motorbikes are allowed to enter
- Entry fee AED400 (Ensure you book online below – Limited places available)
- Sign On / Registration will start from at 8.00pm
- No Burnouts / No Full Slick Tires
- All vehicles must be inspected on site
- Each participant are allowed 1 passenger in car & SUVs (AED 50 & sign on required)
- Helmets and seatbelts: worn correctly at all times on track (Please bring own helmet. Motorbike riders also require full leathers).
- No sandals allowed, make sure you wear shoes
- No loose items in the car
- All spectators must enter via Grandstand Main entrance (Motorcity Boulevard)
- Entry Fee: AED 20
- Parking in next to Grandstand entrance
- Event for spectators will begin at 8.30pm