[tabs slidertype="images" auto="yes" autospeed="4000"]
[imagetab width="960" height="447"] http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/GT3-Cup-CCME-Round-2-action-002.jpg [/imagetab]
[imagetab width="960" height="447"] http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/E1E0532.jpg [/imagetab]
[imagetab width="960" height="447"] http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SE9B0377n.jpg [/imagetab]
[imagetab width="960" height="447"] http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SE9B8953.jpg [/imagetab]
Revving up for the Dubai Motorsport Festival on 13-14 December 2012
- Free entry for all to the Dubai Motorsport Festival on race days: Thursday and Friday (13 & 14 December)
- NGK Racing Series – The series was conceived for the 2012-2013 season in the interest of providing the UAE car racing community a multi-class series to race, combining several categories of racing that have prevailed in the UAE over recent years, including GT supercars, touring cars which incorporates Clio Cup.
- UAE Sportbikes – The UAE Sportbike championship is invariably one of the highlights of any UAE National Race Day. The speed and sound of state-of-the-art motorcycles combined with the skills of top riders makes Sportbike racing popular with fans and competitors alike.
- Formula Gulf 1000 – The UAE’s first junior single seater series. Formula Gulf 1000 has attracted some of the hottest Emirati and expat talent from the UAE, Malaysia, Pakistan, India and UK who battle it out for the most prestigious junior motorsport title in the Middle East.
- Radical Winter Cup – The series for Le Mans style cars will feature each 45 minute mini-enduro race with compulsory pit stops and optional driver changes. Two races each round. The racing action features both Masters Radical SR8 and Super Sport Radical SR3.
- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East – The series has quickly established itself as the most professional one-make series on the busy regional motor racing calendar. It is based on the highly successful Porsche formula for one-make series racing, and gives the Arab world’s most promising circuit racing drivers an ideal opportunity to further their international experience.
- Venue: Dubai Autodrome, Race Pits area.
- Distance: 5 km with chip timing
- Course: Two laps of the 2.5 km flood light racing track in clockwise direction.
- Entry fee: AED 80 (Trophies for each age group category)
- Bringing together alternative forms of street racing into one safe and controlled location, providing a safer and more competitive environment for racers. Dubai Autodrome having hosted this event already last season is looking forward to a similar fantastic line up of spectator attractions for the public. Admission fees will apply on the day of The Chase only.
- Drag Racing
- Bike Stunt Show
- Car Tuning Show
- RC Drift: Remote Control Drift car competition
- Live Bands
- Location map to track, paddock and media centre
- Race Day Time Table (Thursday & Friday, 13th & 14th December 2012)
- MotorCity UAE Sportbike Championship Entry List
- NGK Racing Series Entry List
- Radical Winter Cup Entry List
- Formula Gulf 1000 Entry List
- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East Entry List
- Media Centre operational from 08:00am each morning on 12, 13 & 14 December 2012
- Accreditation made on any of the above mentioned days
- Parking in front of the media centre
- Free internet access for working media
- Refreshments and meals served on each day to working media
- Full press release and photo service from the circuit during the course of the weekend
- Click for Media Centre location map